Our association is dedicated to supporting and guiding our member agents in the service of their clients. We are a professional association for insurance agents who specialize in the delivery of health insurance. Our focus is to improve our health care system here in our state. We represent our clients, the insureds, and work to make health insurance more affordable and accessible for our state's residents. By educating our elected officials, we strive to avoid unnecessary legislation and the unintended consequences that often follows increased governmental involvement.
CODE OF ETHICS
- To hold the selling, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a professional and public trust and do all in my power to maintain its prestige.
- To keep paramount the needs of those whom I serve.
- To respect my clients' trust in me, and to never do anything which would betray their trust or confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed.
- To present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary for the issuance of sound insurance coverage to the public I serve.
- To use no advertising which I know may be false or misleading.
- To consider the sale, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a career, to know and abide by the laws of any jurisdiction Federal and State in which I
- practice and seek constantly to increase my knowledge and improve my ability to meet the needs of my clients.
- To be fair and just to my competitors, and to engage in no practices which may reflect unfavorably on myself or my industry.
- To treat prospects, clients and companies fairly by submitting applications which reveal all available information pertinent to underwriting a policy.
To extend honest and professional conduct to my clients, associates, fellow agents and brokers, and the company or companies whose products I represent.